This time of year, I think we all as homeschoolers, wonder where in the world did our space go. We are trying to finish up the year of homeschooling, and order stuff for next year; all the while trying to clean out the clutter and sell off unused curriculum.
This is definitely our story. We are implementing a new "workbox" system, which makes things much more organized and interesting, but at the same time creates clutter until everything is in place and working. I am trying to get some fun file folder learning games for this, too. This is very time consuming, and can't really even begin until all the stuff gets here.
Through it all, I hold on to Deuteronomy 6, and where God has called us to be. All of the clutter and chaos is immaterial to His purpose, and He will see us through with blessings for obedience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment